Digital platforms help create efficient operations, improve service delivery and the financial sustainability of NFPs. However, many NFPs are reluctant to invest in technology because they lack the internal skills to identify and implement the right technology to drive change. If NFPs do not start integrating technology they will be left behind by their competitors, struggle to expand their services and reach new clients.
The Not-for- Profit Technology & Innovation conference will pass on practical information to help NFPs identify cost effective technology that is best suited to their needs and practical implementation strategies to drive them to success.
Enhance your conference experience with:
● Over 14 fantastic thought provoking speakers
● Four Signpost Sessions: How to kickstart your tech transformation
● Three award winning case studies
● A highly interactive agenda: Featuring speed networking, roundtable and panel discussion
● Industry solution providers: Meet our industry experts to help transform your digital start approach
Who will attend?
Senior figures from Not-For- Profits from across Australia, with responsibilities and roles of:
● Chief Executive Officers
● Chief Operating Officers
● Chief Financial Officers
● Chief Information Officer
● Strategy Directors
● Marketing & Digital Directors
● Directors of Technology & Innovation
● Corporate Services Directors
For more information, visit http://go.criterionconferences.com/nfpdigi-pb or contact our customer service team at 02 9239 5701.