Are you kick-starting a fundraising campaign? Launching an event? Putting the media spotlight on new research or your organisation’s success stories?
Media exposure is one of the most valuable promotional tools but it is not easy to attract the attention of journalists who are time poor, under resourced and overloaded with information.
Media outlets often do want your story, but your chances of success increase greatly if you understand how journalists operate and what they need from you.
In this webinar one of Australia’s most experienced PR consultants, Sam Elam, will teach you to:
- Clearly identify and develop a compelling NFP story
- Pinpoint the mainstream media organisations and journalists most likely to be interested in your offer
- Successfully package and pitch your story
- Manage the risks and rewards of media exposure with pitfalls, tips and success stories.
Who Should Attend?
- Communications, Public Relations and Media Engagement specialists
- Senior Management and staff members who publicly promote and represent their organisation
- Anyone who wants to understand more about the ways in which their area may support wider organisational media and communications strategies (for example, in bringing good stories to light)
Can’t make the date?
If you pay and register for any of our Executive Webinars, you will also receive the slide pack and full video recording. So if your schedule is tight, you can watch it in your own time.
This Executive Webinar is proudly presented by RedBack Conferencing.
Redback Conferencing is an Australian Conferencing Service Provider that dramatically improves the way organisations meet, present and collaborate at a distance. They deploy the latest Webinar, Webcasting, Teleconferencing, Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing technologies to thousands of Australian organisations all while delivering an unmatched level of support, ease of use and peace of mind. (www.redbackconferencing.com.au | www.webinars.com.au).