The Perth Business Writers Conference is a training day for communications and marketing staff, and admin, sales and HR teams – people who write content as part of their job and want to up-skill quickly.
On 28 November 2018, we’ll be keeping one eye on the future as WA’s industry experts discuss:
- what the future of communications will look like
- content marketing in the era of information overload
- social media today – so many channels, so little time
- internal communications – why staff engage (or don’t!) in 2018
- the role of traditional skills in a digital future.
Speakers include Perth social media guru Meg Coffey and content marketing expert Sarah Mitchell, among a host of other talent.
And this year, we’re offering a great discount for not-for-profit organisations – only $199 per person. That’s more than 50% off the standard ticket price and a massive amount of value!
You’ll get a wealth of information about where communications is heading and how we need to adapt to do our job successfully. You’ll also meet great people and have some fun too!
Go to the website to find out more and register soon to secure your seat.