Come meet the Aussie innovators behind two brilliant platforms – VOLLIE and SEER – that will you get more data & resourcing savvy in 2020.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE/LEARN
– Use data in evidence based decision making and advocacy
– Collaborate with data across different skill sets and organisations
– Build an understanding of your organisation’s challenges and opportunities through data
– Understand the changing landscape of corporate volunteering and skilled volunteering
– Ways that you can harness skilled volunteering within your organisation
– Understand how the changing motivations of Gen Y and Gen Z will impact their employment choices
– Kristi Mansfield, CEO/Co-Founder, Seer Data
– Matthew Boyd, CEO/Co-Founder, Vollie
– Julia Keady, CEO/Founder, The Xfactor Collective
WHO’S IT FOR?
- Social purpose organisations – charities and social enterprises
- Community organisations
- Grantmakers – Private and Public
- Business owners and leaders
$20 per participant, Includes morning tea and Barista coffee
Any surplus from the event will support the development of free resources for changemakers, such as THE X-CHANGE video library.
THE XFACTOR COLLECTIVE
We are an Australian-first community where social changemakers come for trusted support, solutions and advice. Vollie and Seer are Specialist Business Members of the Collective. This is an inaugural event that we plan to grow into the future as part of our commitment and purpose to make life easier for social changemakers.