Join 1500 of Australia’s top campaigners and change-makers in Melbourne this June. Expect over 60 sessions, including workshops, insightful panels and international keynotes.
Ticket prices vary by the size of your organisation, and increase in stages. Progress also offers a limited number of Scholarship tickets available for eligible applicants. Book tickets and apply for Scholarships at www.progress2017.org.au
In June, Progress 2017 will bring together 1,500 of Australia’s thought leaders, policy advocates and change-makers in the heart of Melbourne. There has never been a more important time for us to come together to address the increasing challenges facing our community, while shaping a more capable, connected and courageous civil society response. With more than 60 sessions to choose from featuring over 200 expert speakers, there will be skill-shares and workshops, insightful panels, international keynotes and the launch of major new initiatives.
Speakers & Co-Chairs announced so far include:
● Winnie Byanyima – Oxfam International, Executive Director
● Owen Jones – Guardian UK, columnist and author
● Anat Shenker Osorio – Communications expert, back by popular demand!
● Michael Whitney – Digital Fundraising Manager, Bernie 2016
● Amanda McKenzie – The Climate Council, CEO
● Rod Little – National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples, Co-Chair
● Shen Narayanasamy – GetUp!, Human Rights Campaign Director
● John Falzon – St. Vincent de Paul Society, CEO
● Cassandra Goldie – ACOSS, CEO
● Kelly O’Shanassy – Australian Conservation Foundation, CEO
● + Many, many more!
See the rest of the current program and speaker line-up at www.progress2017.org.au