2021 is just around the corner. As leadership teams turn to planning for the coming year, this time the task is not a simple one. Where general parameters within which to lay plans are usually understood, the current context contains layers upon layers of uncertainty.
Will services be able to be delivered face to face? Will funding be available? As the sector consolidates, what type of organisations will survive? How do we plan our workforce model and support our employees when we don’t know our financial situation nor service delivery requirements? Can we make our voice heard with government?
This 60-minute session guides leaders through essential questions and strategies to develop a plan that will lead them into 2021 with confidence. You will come away with practical skills that will help you to protect key contracts, restructure for flexibility and create annual plans in uncertainty
You’ll be guided through questions such as:
- How do we plan in times of uncertainty?
- How can we consider contemporary workforce models that can flex according to changing needs?
- How can our organisation remain essential in the eyes of government and protect key funding sources?
You’ll leave this session with practical strategies that will allow you to:
- Redesign your organisational structure to allow for flexibility of demand in uncertain times
- Advocate to government for continued funding
- Create a pragmatic roadmap for 2021
Our presenters have a bonus offer for our audience; each registration is entitled to a 25% discount on planning workshops facilitated by Spark Strategy. More information on how to redeem this offer will be shared during the session.
Who should attend?
Not for profit leaders: CEOs, Executive teams, Board and any other for-purpose organisational leaders
Pricing and webinar details:
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
- Individual access from $55 (Don’t forget! If your organisation is listed in the Guide to Giving, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. If you don’t remember how to redeem your discount, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Neil heads up Spark’s government engagement practice, and has specific expertise in campaigns for change in politics, government and philanthropy.
Richie heads up Spark’s capability building practice and has specific expertise in Not for Profit strategy, operating models and business models.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.