Sandy McDonald from Knit-a-Square built a community of 20,000 volunteers generating hundreds of thousands volunteer hours to support children and vulnerable people in South Africa.
Join Sandy, Matt from vollie.com.au and Prashan from Chuffed.org to learn how you can recruit volunteers to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars, build world class websites and more.
- 5:45 pm: Attendee check-in
- 6:00 pm: Sandy will present about the tactics she used to build and engage 20,000 volunteers and how to apply them to your own cause
- 6:30 pm: Matt will explore how organisations can utilise the support of volunteers to build high quality content and online presence, so your organisation can reach more and raise more funds
- 7:00 pm: Prashan from Chuffed will demonstrate how organisations use volunteers to generate millions in fundraising income each year.
- 7:30 pm: Audience Q&A and networking