This year marks the fifth annual Shared Value Summit for the APAC region, hosted by the Shared Value Project. The Summit is attended by c-suite executives, board members, strategists and policymakers of some of Australia and the region’s leading companies, as well as senior government leaders, academics and non-profit leaders. This year the Summit is themed Business on Purpose.
Amidst a global climate of rapid change and uncertainty, in the Asia Pacific – the world’s fastest-growing region – Business on Purpose underscores the potential power and role of business as a key influencer and leader in transforming industries and society to meet the complex and pressing challenges we face today.
The 2019 program will include:
- International and local speakers from companies such as AIA Australia, BD, Carnival Australia, Enel Green Power, IBM Watson Health, Novartis, Optus, PwC, and Unreasonable Group.
- A keynote via video link from the co-creator of Creating Shared Value, Michael Porter, and a live Q&A session.
- Interactive lab sessions designed to encourage conversation and networking.
- Panels on leadership, AI and big data and redefining business models.
- Our first ever learning tour, providing the opportunity for small-group learning from our founding members IAG, NAB and AIA Australia.
Tickets can be purchased as one, two or three day passes. Purchase tickets here.