We’re all in this sector to make a positive impact, but do you know whether you’re actually achieving that goal?
Social Value and Social Return on Investment (SROI) is an internationally recognised framework for understanding, measuring and valuing social, economic and environmental outcomes. SVA runs a two-day internationally accredited training course that unpacks Social Value and SROI.
What will you get out of it?
- Learn about Social Return on Investment and Social Value forecasts and evaluations through hands-on work on a real-life example of your choosing
- An understanding of the background and philosophy behind Social Value
- The ability to understand, measure and value outcomes
- Knowledge of how to apply these principles in your organisation so you can prove and improve your impact
- All course materials and suggested readings
- A free 12-month individual membership to the Social Impact Measurement Network of Australia (SIMNA) so you can continue your professional development in impact measurement
This is not a dry ‘stand and deliver’ type of training – throughout the two days you will be learning as you apply the principles to real-life examples and sharing insights with your fellow trainees, who are just as passionate about impact measurement as you.
The training is led by Director, Consulting at Social Ventures Australia Simon Faivel who is the Founding Chair of the Social Impact Measurement Network of Australia (SIMNA), co-Chair of Social Value International (SVI).
Simon not only brings this wealth of experience and a depth of knowledge to the course, but an infectious enthusiasm for the topic due to his passion for us as a sector to understand, measure and value the impact of our work.
Click here to learn more.