Setting up a not-for-profit organisation but not sure where to start? Let us help!
Not-for-profit organisations provide vital support to the community and their role is increasingly important in these challenging times.
This FREE introductory webinar will help you understand the legal basics. We’ll take you through how to set up and register your organisation, which legal structure is best for you and whether you should incorporate.
- What it means to be a not-for-profit organisation
- Key steps when starting out
- The pros and cons of incorporation
- Legal structures
- Basics of charity status and tax concessions
- Additional resources to help with the process
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend: this introductory webinar is suitable for anyone considering starting or in the early stages of setting up a not-for-profit.