Are you thinking of setting up a social enterprise? Do you fully understand what’s legally involved?
We’re here to help. Sign up today for our webinar and we’ll step you through:
- An overview of social enterprises
- Information on how social enterprises operate
- How to choose the best legal structure for you
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Opportunity to ask the lawyer questions
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support from Justice Connect and others
- From $30 for individuals
Details of how to access the webinar will be sent 3-5 days prior to the webinar.
The content of the webinar is legal information only and is not legal advice.
Here’s what past participants have to say about our webinars
“This was the first webinar I have participated in and I couldn’t believe how easy and useful it was. A lot of the time I can’t attend training due to location, time and the fact we are a small not-for-profit. I found this really easy and was quite impressed. I will be opting for more webinars in the future as it saves time by not having to travel and I can do it without leaving my office.”
“I thought the range of content covered was really good and the questions that were asked were answered really well.”
“Very practical guidance and lots of access to resources and links etc to help in the future!”
“Webinars make it a lot more convenient and I would definitely recommend others to attend your webinars.”
“Really clear, concise and accessible information. Thank you!”