Significant market competition and digital innovation within the not-for-profit sector have compelled organisations to think more business-minded and strategic in how they market and communicate with their clients and supporters. With a growing number of NFPs in the sector and changes in business models, Organisations are looking for a competitive edge and how they can develop their services to increase brand awareness, build trust, develop new services in line with community needs and develop effective communication campaigns to distinguish their brand.
Benefits of attending the Strengthening Community Service Communication & Engagement conference:
- Align business strategy with communications vision
- Improve customer centricity & customer journey
- Measure and evaluate communication strategies
- Build brand trust and loyalty
- Understand customer behaviour & gather insights
- Develop a strategic approach to content curation
Who will attend?
Representatives from NFPs, NGOs and Peak Bodies across:
- Disability & NDIS
- Aged Care
- Community and Family Support Services
- Healthcare Services
- Employment Services
- Homelessness and Housing
Who are General Managers, Directors, Managers, Coordinators and Heads of:
- Brand Management
- Business Development
For more information, visit the website or contact our customer service team at 02 9239 5701.