Join this five-day, six-event program to hear from experts at IBM, Google, Strategic Grants, Infoxchange, Justice Connect and Orange Sky Australia about how to overcome the challenges facing not-for-profits during COVID-19 and how to rebuild and refocus for the post-COVID era.
For just one low registration fee of $50 (or free for Connecting Up Conference delegates and sponsors), you will get access to:
- The New Marketing Mix: Recipes for success in a COVID world.
Wednesday 4 November 2pm AEST
Jodie Sangster, Chief Marketing Officer, IBM
- Using Google for Nonprofits to drive sustainable recovery and growth during COVID.
Thursday 5 November 2pm AEST
Jes Kane and Alessia Scarpellini, Google
- Organisational best practice to ensure effective grant-seeking through COVID.
Friday 6 November 2pm AEST
Jo Garner, Director, Strategic Grants
- Building COVID-resilient IT infrastructure to increase productivity and reduce cost.
Monday 9 November 2pm AEST
Marcus Harvey, Consulting and ICT Services Manager, Infoxchange
- COVID Innovation Panel – how not-for-profits are using tech to meet the needs of some of Australia’s most vulnerable people
Tuesday 10 November 2pm AEST
Jess Perrin – Ask Izzy; Katie Ho – Justice Connect; Nic Marchesi – Orange Sky
- The Australian Not-for-Profit Technology Awards 2020
Friday 6 November 11am AEST
The Connecting Up Evolve Webinar series was created following the postponement of the Connecting Up Conference until May 5-7 2021. It’s our way of maintaining our support for the not-for-profit sector while we aren’t able to meet physically.