In a recessionary world, what compels corporates and brands to partner with not-for-profits and social enterprises? Join this 60-minute webinar to find out. Our friends at BePartnerReady.com® will reveal brand-new research data on the surging megatrend that is galvanising corporates to partner up in 2021, and share advice on what you need to do to be partner-ready.
Corporates want organisations to clearly demonstrate three key attributes. Discover these attributes along with a robust, tried and tested seven-step formula that is proven to deliver results.
This session will answer questions such as:
- Will corporates want to partner in a recession?
- How can I convince my board that our corporate partnerships strategy is a sound one?
- What statistics can I put on our website and in our presentations to corporates to convince them to invest?
- How do I go about getting ready for a corporate partnership?
- How do I know what corporates will want in 2021?
What you will take away from this session:
- Previously unreleased research data from credible firm Di Marzio Research, commissioned by BePartnerReady.com®, conducted in September 2020 – be the first to know
- The top three attributes that corporates and brands will be looking for in 2021
- The seven-step formula (in the form of an infographic) to educate your board, management, and teams
Who should attend?
- Not-for-profits and social enterprises that want to secure corporate partnerships in 2021 and need stats and evidence to convince the board that this is a sound strategy
- Not-for-profits and social enterprises that want to secure corporate partnerships in 2021 but have no idea how to go about it
- Not-for-profits and social enterprises that are partnered up and looking for the latest statistics to share with their corporate partners
- Professionals within the not-for-profit and social enterprise sectors that are either a CEO, board member or head of fundraising, business development or corporate partnership areas.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
- Individual access from $55
(Don’t forget! If your organisation is listed in the Guide to Giving, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. If you don’t remember how to redeem your discount, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
- Previously unreleased research and infographics for your use.
Have a specific question you would like answered in this session? You’ll be invited to submit your question to the presenter before the webinar, simply follow the link in your ticket confirmation to the submit.
Hailey Cavill-Jaspers – Chief DoGoodologist
Hailey is Australia’s most successful corporate-cause partnership matchmaker. She’s built over 50 partnerships for corporate clients investing millions of dollars of cash, exposure and skills into our sector. These include Seek, Vodafone, Mondelez and Disney to name a few. She advises corporates and brands on their CSR and Social Good strategy, and leads the team of digital and marketing experts at BePartnerReady.com®, an online learning and implementation program for not-for-profits.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.