What does it mean to have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status? Is your organisation eligible to apply and what are the benefits?
Being set up as a DGR means that you can offer donors the opportunity to make tax deductible donations and may allow you to access more grants and fundraising possibilities. But obtaining and keeping DGR status can be difficult due to the complex system. In this webinar our lawyer will guide you through the rules around who can apply, and how to handle the application process and make sure you retain your status. We will also introduce you to our easy new online tool that will help you unpack your organisation’s eligibility for DGR registration.
- What is DGR status?
- How to apply for and retain DGR status
- DGR reforms
- Top tips and further resources – including our DGR Tool
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
This intermediate webinar is suitable for employees and board members considering applying for DGR status.