Using BSCs & KPIs for NFPs
Topics covered in the course include:
- The nine steps model for building and implementing a scorecard system
- Clarifying the strategic framework
- Developing strategy maps
- Developing performance measures and targets
- Developing projects that improve performance
- Automation and analysis
- Cascading and strategic alignment
Course participants will gain an understanding of the key concepts of the BSC and why it is becoming so widely used in NFP organisations.
The course is designed for senior NFP staff to understand how a BSC system works, what the benefits are, how to develop and implement the system, and what organisational changes are required to institutionalise the system.
Participants learn a systematic, nine-step methodology for building and implementing a BSC based on our international consulting experience.
Participants will develop understanding and skills related to:
- How the balanced scorecard methodology applies to not-for-profit organisations
- Basic concepts of the balanced scorecard and how it can be used to improve organisational performance in not-for-profit organisations
- The development of an Integrated Strategic Planning and Performance Management System in not-for-profit organisations
- Scorecard Implementation, Execution and Sustainment
Events held across Australia
BRISBANE: 6-7 July VENUE: Saxons Training Facilities, 300 Adelaide St
MELBOURNE: 29-30 August VENUE: Saxons Training Facilities, L8, 500 Collins St
PERTH: 23-24 November VENUE: Cliftons Training Facilities, Parmelia House, 191 St Georges Tce