About the Role
New Permanent Position – 30 hours per week
Pay rate based on Level 2 (up to point 4) of the SCHCADS 2010 pay rates.
- Small friendly and supportive team environment
- Professional development & access to training opportunities
- Work in the Greenacre CBD
- Family friendly work hours (9.30am start)
The Greenacre Area Community Centre (GACC) is a not for profit community based organisation, providing community services and programs for residents of the Greenacre, Chullora and Mt Lewis areas.
The Receptionist and Admin Worker position is central to the efficient and effective day to day running of the Centre and supports the work of the Centre. Main responsibilities include: the provision of reception and administrative duties, supporting centre based activities, attending to clients and visitors, maintaining office supplies, maintaining information resources for clients, updating and maintaining administrative systems.
- Previous employment experience in the community services sector or related field is essential
- Proven reception and admin skills including the ability to maintain and develop administrative systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability engage with clients presenting with a diverse range of needs and issues
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to relate to people from all walks of life, faiths and cultures
- Proven ability to work to a high level of professional and ethical standards
- High level computer skills, social media skills and the ability to create promotional material and work with databases
- Access to a motor vehicle and a current driver license
- Qualifications in community services or business administration
- Ability to maintain centre website
- Fluency in a community language
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Receptionist and Admin Worker via Pro Bono Australia.