About the Role
MND Australia has a part-time Research Manager position available for a highly motivated individual with a biomedical or related science degree and strong oral and written communication skills.
The Research Manager will work closely with the Executive Director Research and the MND Australia Team with responsibility to:
• support the Executive Director Research
• develop positive and effective relationships and communications with researchers, donors, sponsors and supporters
• effectively communicate MND research to the wider MND community through the website and all media
The position highlights are:
• Being an integral part of the MND research world through the information and communication aspects of the role
• Having a role that mixes scientific expertise with communication and language skills
• Working with a close-knit dedicated team towards a worthy goal – a world without MND
If you have the relevant experience and would love the opportunity to work for MND Australia please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
About the Organisation
Until there is a cure, MND Australia’s research arm, the MND Research Institute of Australia (MNDRIA), promotes and funds the best research with the greatest chance of realising the vision of a world without MND. MNDRIA is the largest independent funder of MND research in Australia administering 46 grants this year. See more at: www.mndresearch.org.au
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0408461932
Email : [email protected]
Applications should be marked Confidential and forwarded to [email protected]
Please quote in application: Research Manager via Pro Bono Australia.