About the Role
- Largest non-government provider of disability services in NSW
- Manage a successful team
- Great package
The Global Campaign Manager will oversee the strategy, development & execution of this flagship peer to peer fundraising campaign. The role leads a team & is responsible for driving participation and income through a multi-layered strategy and is accountable for engaging internal, external, local and international stakeholders ensuring growth & improvement.
Program Development. Lead the development & implementation of the strategy ensuring alignment with strategic direction & development of a sustainable revenue source
Stakeholder Management. Lead the sourcing & relationship management of 3rd party contractors & suppliers ensuring quality outcomes & results
Digital Strategy. Lead the strategy, analysing efficiency and adjusting the strategy ensuring the achievement of campaign targets
People Management. Lead the campaign team & provide direction
Financial Management. Develop financial plans to manage the campaigns income & expenditure, maximising net income. Monthly reporting
Program Management. Analyse data analytics to identify gaps & opportunities for improvement, make recommendations, adjust strategy to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience leading successful peer to peer fundraising campaigns
- Successful track record in leading high performing fundraising teams
- Demonstrated success in implementing a campaign strategy
- Thorough knowledge of the digital space
- High level of expertise in the communication space. i.e. Corporate writing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills particularly influencing & negotiation
- Proven stakeholder management across all levels
- Proven ability to develop budgets, recruit, retain, coach and supervise
We are looking for a highly motivated fundraiser with a marketing background, a results driven individual that can contribute and add value by raising funds for services and research.
About the Organisation
Our client is an organisation that provides family-centred therapies, life skills programs, equipment & support. The beneficiaries include children, teenagers, parents & carers.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0412299776
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Global Campaign Manager via Pro Bono Australia.