About the Role
We are searching for a leader with outstanding strategic and advocacy skills to lead the delivery of Arts Access Victoria’s vision. The Executive Director will embody the values of the organisation and ensure Arts Access Victoria continues to lead a social movement that places people with disability at its centre, by presenting work that challenges and extends notions of who is an artist, how art is made and who it is made for.
• A lived experience of disability
• Demonstrated skills in organisational management including management of people, resources, systems and funding
• An understanding of the cultural context of the arts and disability sector
• Highly developed conceptual leadership and the ability to translate ideas into planning and programming
• Sophisticated communication skills with strong ability to influence others towards personal agency in change
• A high level of personal integrity and commitment to AAV values
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0400750190
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Director via Pro Bono Australia.