About the Role
• Provide outstanding customer service to Cancer Council’s supporters
• Support our iconic fundraising campaigns through front line calling services
• Full time permanent position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking an engaging and organised Fundraising Officer to join the Supporter Experience Business Unit. Reporting to the Supporter Engagement Team Leader, you will:
• Provide exceptional front line telephone based customer service to our supporters
• Resolve complex supporter queries in a professional and compassionate manner
• Manage the end to end outcome of each call, ensuring calls are resolved on time
• Work across a number of iconic fundraising campaigns, providing administrative and operational program support
Utilise your flexibility and solution-oriented approach to customer service to provide outstanding frontline telephone based supporter care to our existing supporters.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
• Demonstrated experience in a similar call-centre customer service or related role AND experience in delivering high level office administration.
• Exceptional customer service skills, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to engage effectively over the phone
• Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to remain flexible and address complex problems as they arise.
• Ability to work as part of a team and facilitate a supportive working environment with people from a variety of backgrounds.
What we can offer you
This full-time permanent position provides a salary within range $49,135 – $54,181 pa plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
About the Organisation
The Supporter Experience Business Unit develops and drives the highest standards of supporter relationship management approaches across all of CCV’s mass market fundraising activities, to increase supporter contributions annually and secure long-term income. Working across multiple channels and campaigns, the unit comprises supporter acquisition; supporter journey management; supporter services; data analytics; supporter research; and supporter care.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6140
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this opportunity visit www.cancervic.org.au/about/careers to download a Position Description and the Key Selection Criteria and forward your full application (cover letter, resume and completed Key Selection Criteria document) to email@example.com. For more information contact Christine Diederich on (03) 9514 6140.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia and a National Police Check.
Applications close Sunday 10 September 2017
Please quote in application: Fundraising Officer (FCD.48) via Pro Bono Australia.