About the Role
We are currently seeking a Regional Supervisor to join our Operations team at RSPCA Victoria for a 12 month period. Bringing exceptional leadership skills to this role, the Regional Supervisor will be integral to ensuring the effective and efficient management of all regional Animal Care sites across Victoria.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee and effectively manage the running of the day-to day operations of all regional Animal Care sites.
• Enhance the RSPCA’s reputation as a leading provider of animal care welfare services for shelter animals by overseeing the implementation of Animal Care, Client Service, and Animal Health and Behaviour strategies.
• Promote consistent and best practice standards for shelter animals, by formulating operational policies and procedures.
• Drive change and lead the ongoing development of the operations of regional animal care sites by identifying areas of improvement and leading projects and initiatives.
• Prepare budgets and business plans, and contribute to the development and reporting of key animal welfare indicators.
• Prepare financial plans and monitor financial reports to identify, measure and achieve agreed financial objectives.
• Provide support and leadership to regional employees, and help develop team members in line with the organisation’s people management framework to ensure the vision, values and strategic objectives of RSPCA are met.
Key Selection Criteria
• Strong experience leading multiple teams and managing business activity.
• Ability to identify areas of operational improvement, and assess and improve process efficiency.
• Ability to plan and coordinate resources and processes, and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
• Strong organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise competing demands.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Strong animal welfare knowledge and experience managing animal welfare operations.
• A current Victorian driver’s licence is essential.
• A relevant tertiary qualification will be highly regarded.
About the Organisation
RSPCA Victoria is a non-government, community-based, not-for-profit organisation whose vision is ‘ending cruelty to all animals’. We are Victoria’s best-known and most respected animal welfare organisation.
Our organisation’s purpose is to work with the community to achieve outstanding animal welfare through education, advocacy, and animal care and protection. RSPCA Victoria’s values – clarity and accountability, respect and consideration, and expertise and collaboration – set clear expectations for all our staff and volunteers.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9224 2204
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the advertisement on our website at www.rspcavic.org and download the position description (top right-hand corner). Alternatively, please contact Tegan McPherson via email@example.com or 03 9224 2204.
Please note this role requires regular travel. The successful applicant must have a valid Australian driver’s licence and participate in a national criminal history check as part of the recruitment process.
Click Apply Online to submit your application. Applications must include a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria above to be considered for this position. Applications close midnight Sunday 20 August 2017.
Please quote in application: Regional Supervisor at RSPCA (Victoria) via Pro Bono Australia.