About the Role
- Lead multi-site teams responsible for delivering exceptional client service
- A leading agency which has secure social and affordable housing
- Head office role based in Penrith
Reporting into the Divisional Manager Housing Services, you will be responsible for tenant consultation, partnership development, housing service solutions, reporting and analysis, plus overall team leadership. The focus of the role is related to the successful allocation and access of properties within the portfolio. This will be achieved by managing relationships and networks that enhance communication and access for clients and to offer a quality client service, in order to support sustainable tenancies. Specifically, you will also:
- Attract new clients to their affordable property portfolio
- Conduct regular performance reviews and set KPI’s for the team
- Oversee the application process assessing eligibility & allocation, manage appeals and complaints
- Improve the provision of referral services via external agency support
- Create reports on client’s allocation and access performance, ensuring compliance
- Attend local and regional government and non-government forums, representing Wentworth across social, affordable and leasehold housing opportunities
You will be able to inspire and lead a high performing, diverse team and have a track record in delivering client service. Your knowledge of housing and rental tribunal legislation, along with your social housing experience, enables a high quality service to your tenants.
Your experience will also include;
- Understanding the needs of people requiring social housing and a range of housing options
- Ability to promote collaboration throughout housing, asset, community services and sustainable community colleagues
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, including an ability to work with and manipulate data in MS Excel
- Providing coaching and mentoring to staff and ensure ongoing skill development
- Delivering services to high needs clients, incorporating a fair and open process
- Communicating effectively with tenants and stakeholders on routine and complex issues
- Be able to interpret and apply standards, legislation, policy and guidelines in client service provision
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and / or extensive experience within human services
- Current driving license, police check and working with children check
About the Organisation
Wentworth is an innovative, reputable and established housing provider, based in outer Western Sydney. They provide affordable rental housing and other housing assistance to eligible people who are on very low to moderate incomes and who are most in need. Wentworth has offices in Penrith, Windsor and Katoomba and manages over 2000 properties, with the main clusters in the Penrith, Hawkesbury, Blue Mountains and Blacktown LGAs.
Wentworth is dedicated to quality service delivery, governance and financial management and its achievements have been recognised nationally for excellence.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader Access – Housing Services via Pro Bono Australia.