About the Role
Are you passionate about the rights, needs and aspirations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, ensuring their safety, development and wellbeing?
SNAICC – National Voice for our Children, the national non-government peak body for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, is seeking an experienced training professional for a position in our Training team. Our Training roles focus on the design, development and delivery of training programs for people working in the Early Childhood and/or Child and Family Support services.
If you are keen to make your mark:
• Engaging with parents and educators in Early Years services
• Working directly with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities across Australia
• Delivering early years and cultural competency training
• Empowering communities to fulfil their potential
And you have:
• A background in training and significant workplace experience
• Experience and understanding of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
• Sector experience in the Early Childhood / Child and Family Support sectors
• The ability to travel interstate regularly for 2 plus days at a time
Then we want to hear from you!
This is an Indigenous Identified role only open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic).
About the Organisation
SNAICC provides key roles on behalf of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and their families including:
• Research and policy development, with high-level leadership, policy papers and sector representation
• Training and resource design, development and delivery including topics such as early childhood development, family violence, partnerships, family support, trauma and cultural competency
• Resource development, communications and publications, and
• Support for sector development, membership and networking.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9489 8099
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Training and Resources Officer via Pro Bono Australia.