About the Role
Our Centre Directors are awesome and love their work…
Are you ready to join them?
At Goodstart our Centre Directors are special people. They love children and are passionate about creating great learning experiences for them.
They are also keen to grow their skills and talents to really make a difference.
And with Goodstart being a not-for-profit social enterprise and Australia’s largest early learning and childcare provider they are part of something big, that improves the lives of families and communities across the country.
Currently, Goodstart Mindarie is looking for a talented and passionate Centre Director.
Is that you?
You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
You will help achieve this by:
• Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise;
• Hold a Diploma in Children’s Services or ACECQA approved;
• Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
• Working closely with your Administration Officer to building attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs; and
• Leading a dedicated, passionate and committed centre team of passionate educators.
In return, you will receive:
• A highly competitive salary and performance bonuses;
• A tailored 10-week Welcome Program;
• Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes;
• Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion;
• Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors; and
• A suite of employee benefits including retail discounts, travel and insurance.
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
About the Organisation
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences. We’re entirely Australian owned and not-for profit with every dollar we spend directed towards helping children reach their full potential. Everything we do is about contributing to a better outlook for Australia’s children and a happier, more prosperous society.
We make every moment count
Right from birth, children are ready to learn and at Goodstart we employ the most up-to-date thinking in early childhood education to create stimulating, age-appropriate learning environments that give children a secure base and the confidence to explore.
We take safety seriously
Yes, we offer plenty of opportunities to get messy, explore, and try new things. We also follow strict health and safety guidelines, keep our first-aid qualifications current and ensure our comprehensive child safety policies and procedures are followed at all times.
We have a big heart
Goodstart is a social enterprise. We reach out to all families and communities, especially those facing disadvantage, we embrace and celebrate diversity and we speak up for those children and families at risk of being left behind.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8968 2401
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Centre Director via Pro Bono Australia.