About the Role
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic community fundraiser to join our team and use their expertise to grow our community fundraising program.
• Recruiting and managing fundraisers within the community, supporting them to reach their fundraising potential
• Developing a new community fundraising journey from start to finish, inspiring people to support Foodbank and ensuring cost effectiveness
• Coordinating our involvement in peer to peer fundraising events like Run Melbourne from recruiting and engaging participants to organising our on the day presence
• Identifying opportunities to grow our portfolio of events within the challenge events space
We’re an ambitious charity with big goals to end hunger in Victoria. You’ll be joining us at an exciting time – our new strategy has put the focus on fundraising and we’re looking for someone to help us build on our recent successes.
• Proven experience in successfully managing long lasting fundraising relationships
• A can do attitude with experience of exceeding targets and delivering objectives
• Excellent ability to identify opportunities and maximise them to their full potential
• A self-starter approach, with the drive to test out new ideas and develop the business opportunity
• Flexibility and willingness to travel where needed to support events
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraiser looking to take the next step in their fundraising career.
About the Organisation
With more than 80 years’ experience, we are the state’s oldest and largest food relief organisation. In times of disaster we are a leading provider of emergency food relief to Victorian communities as part of the State Government’s Emergency Relief and Recovery Committee.
Annually we distribute the equivalent of 18 million meals across metro, regional and rural communities. We work with a network of over 900 corporate and community partners to source and distribute food with the aim of helping to improve the lives of Victorians that need our support.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9362 8331
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.