About the Role
- Pivotal role managing the end-to-end data process for campaign communications
- Make a genuine difference to the lives of some of Australia’s most disadvantaged kids and their families
As the Data Analyst – Marketing you will be managing the end-to-end data process for campaign communications for the Individuals/Marketing team to support the business strategy of increased acquisition, retention and growth of our supporter base. You will need strong technical and interpersonal skills to be able to convert a descriptive brief into a data query and assist non-technical business users to get the most out of their data.
A day in the life of a Data Analyst in Marketing might look like this, but every day can be different:
- Extracting data for campaign communications
- Ensuring the database is configured and ready for each fundraising campaign
- Ensuring transactional & communication information is set up correctly in the CRM
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to ensure information is correctly recorded in the database and logically coded throughout each campaign
- Continuously improving and optimising campaign processes and documentation in collaboration with relevant business users
- Providing database support to Marketing team members
It takes a special kind of person to be a Data Analyst in Marketing. The ideal candidate will hold a Tertiary level qualification or equivalent work experience writing SQL code to provide accurate datasets for communications and data mining, with one or more years experience, ideally working in a not for profit or non-government organisation. You will need to be able to demonstrate high level data extraction skills across multiple complex relational databases, with strong documentation skills. You are a good communicator, being able to build strong relationships and communicate in both technical and user-friendly language. Most of all you care about helping some of the most disadvantaged in our society.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Applications are to be sent to the email address below and should include a resume and cover letter which addresses the selection criteria.
For further information or to apply, please contact Lisa via email at: Lisa.George@TheSmithFamily.com.au
Closing date: Monday, 25th of September 2017
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must be prepared to undertake a National Police Check and a Working with Children’s Check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to principles of cultural diversity. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Please quote in application: Data Analyst, Marketing via Pro Bono Australia.