About the Role
Senior Executive leadership role
Be part of a dynamic & Innovative leadership team.
Undergoing a period of positive change and growth.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the development and implementation all of their client service programs which comprises, Early Years, Family Services, Therapeutic services and a new Fathers program. In this key role, you will provide overall leadership and support to the various Program Managers and will contribute to the strategic development and direction of CPS.
You will also be responsible for;
• Client focused evidence based practice and innovation
• Continuing to embed a culture of person centred practices, drive standards and provide support and development for staff and volunteers.
• Position the agency strategically for emerging opportunities in the sector
• Ensuring strong risk management practices are embedded in all the services
• Research and service quality.
• Sound financial management and reporting
• Ensure strong relationships are built and maintained with all relevant Government departments, funding bodies and key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have demonstrated senior leadership experience within a similar organisation, possess strong knowledge of the community services sector including all relevant legislation and standards, have a proven track record in service development, quality, compliance and risk management and possess relevant tertiary qualifications in social work, psychology or a related field. You will be an exceptional people manager who knows how to build high performing teams and has demonstrated strategic and tactical thinking.
We are looking for an astute leader who is strongly aligned to the values of this organisation who has a passion to make a difference in the lives of children and families. A generous salary package will be offered commensurate with your experience and qualifications including packaging benefits and other company benefits.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9653 9468
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Director – Client Services via Pro Bono Australia.