About the Role
• Great opportunity to grow a developed business
• Industry Leading Salary PLUS Salary Packaging
• Working For A Well Known ‘Not For Profit’ With Our Own EBA
Westgate Community Initiatives Group Inc (WCIG) is a well-known, community based not for profit organisation that is committed to creating practical responses to unemployment in the western region of Melbourne and Geelong.
We have our own Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA) with industry leading salary levels that increase by 2.5% each year for the life of the agreement as well as the added extra of salary packaging. On top of this, WCIG has flexible working hours, the ability to purchase up to an extra two weeks of annual leave per year as well as above Award personal, compassionate and maternity leave schemes.
We are currently looking for a strong leader with experience achieving set goals and KPI’s who will ensure the Disability Employment Services (DES) Standards are systematically implemented and maintained whilst growing the company with a proven record of managing finances. You will have strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Strong leadership skills and people management experience will be essential for this role.
Reporting to the DES Innovations Manager, this is a pivotal management position that has overall responsibility for the day-to-day running and leadership of WCIG’s DES office in Footscray.
In order to be considered for this position, you will ideally possess:
• Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in Employment Services, Business Management, Disability Services and/or Social Welfare
• Knowledge of the contractual and operational requirements of the DES sector, especially in adhering to compliance frameworks, and assisting job seekers with mental health issues
• Demonstrated ability in business development to drive organisational growth and generate referrals to the DES program
• Excellent communication, organisational, administrative and time management skills
WCIG Inc. is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and supports the creation of working conditions to ensure that all employees have an equal chance to seek and obtain employment, promotion and training.
Our organisation is committed to child safety. We have zero tolerance of child abuse. Our robust human resources, recruitment and vetting practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interviewing process. Applicants should be aware that we carry out working with children, police records and reference checks (as we see fit) to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Disability Employment Services – Site Manager via Pro Bono Australia.