About the Role
- Do you have a track record of meeting and exceeding fundraising targets?
- Do you want help children and young people to realise their potential through full participation in education and be a key player in our growth strategy?
- Do you want to work with an energetic and motivated leadership team and passionate team of colleagues committed to making a difference to the futures of children and young people?
Due to a planned overseas relocation of the incumbent, an opportunity has arisen to join Ardoch as a part-time Fundraising Executive in our Fundraising and Engagement Team. You will drive community fundraising activities, manage regular giving programs and direct mail campaigns, support our corporate partner event initiatives and have oversight and management of our donor database.
You will have a drive to succeed, a track record of achievement in fundraising, outstanding relationship development and project management skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Reporting to the National Fundraising and Engagement Manager you will be part of a small but passionate team with an ambitious growth agenda.
You will be based at our central office in Queen Street, Melbourne and benefit from generous employment conditions including up to an additional 6 days of designated gifted leave per year and salary packaging.
About the Organisation
Ardoch is a children’s education charity focused on improving educational outcomes for children and young people in disadvantaged communities.
Our mission is to increase engagement in education, build aspirations and enhance learning outcomes for children in disadvantaged communities by:
- Mobilising volunteers and connecting partners* to build the capacity of schools and early years services in these communities; and
- Advocating for, and influencing policy change to reduce inequity in education We rely on the support of the community to raise more than $2 million each year. More than 93 percent of our revenue comes from fundraising efforts.
Ardoch’s volunteer programs are Award winning and Ardoch was named a 2017 Victorian Finalist (Charity Category) in the Telstra Business Awards.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0418991970
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Executive via Pro Bono Australia.