About the Role
- Managing a successful team
- Great package
- North Sydney
The role of the Fundraising Supporter Engagement Manager is to provide leadership and management to the Supporter Engagement team. Responsible for the performance of the team ensuring delivery against agreed objectives ensuring excellent customer service and promoting an engaging workplace for the team. The role reports to the Relationship Fundraising Manager.
- People Management. Provide strong leadership,guidance and support to the team
- Stakeholder Engagement. Implement and oversee a comprehensive supporter services program ensuring donor satisfaction
- Communication. Ensure supporters receive best practice engagement
- Time Management. Prioritise time and work flow for the team ensuring objectives are reached
- Experience in a team leader or manager role within a fundraising environment
- Demonstrated understanding of fundraising practices, techniques and trends
- Experience with customer relationship management systems and their application in a service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in process and procedure development and workflow management
- Project management and stakeholder engagement experience
- Ability to monitor progress, analyse trends and report on performance
- Ability to analyse problems and deliver solutions for supporters
- Time management and personal organisational skills
About the Organisation
Our client is the preeminent source of information, advice and services for people living with this particular disease. Their goal is to help minimise the impact on their lives and ensure their journey is not undertaken alone.
Apply for this Job
If you are ready to use your strong management experience to help achieve the overall goals of this organisation ring Patrick Cameron on 0412 299 776 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Fundraising Supporter Engagement Manager via Pro Bono Australia.