About the Role
To Be a Successful St Jude International Staff Member, you will need to:
• Be flexible, open-minded, and tolerant and appreciate the complexities of working in a rapidly growing charity in a developing country.
• Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to make a positive difference performing a variety of tasks; from the mundane to the fun and interesting!
• Work well independently and as part of a team of Tanzanian staff and international volunteers.
• Have good emotional and physical health and the energy and drive to take on new challenges.
Use your skills to help one of Africa’s most successful international education charities!
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 255755956891
Email : email@example.com
Complete the following:
• A cover letter (subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/SPR/02/17).
• Up to date Curriculum Vitae.
• Email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Apply by 15th October 2017, SUBJECT LINE MUST INCLUDE THE REFERENCE NUMBER.
Please quote in application: Head of Sponsor Relations via Pro Bono Australia.