About the Role
- National peak body experiencing rapid growth
- Candidates with commercial sales experience encouraged to apply
- Permanent role with the ability for flexible hours for the right person
The role is responsible for the marketing, promotion and sales of all Blue Knot Foundation services, training activities, campaigns and events. The responsibilities include;
- Development and execution of strategies to optimise return on programs and services
- Create and implement awareness and fundraising campaigns including developing website and blog content
- Monitor market conditions, to identify new revenue generating initiatives
- Target new and existing customers for training programs and other services using phone and e-communications
- Develop and expand positive client relationships including potential partnerships and collaborations
The ideal candidate will bring highly developed selling, communication and negotiation skills with experience and demonstrated skills in marketing. Ideally you will also have;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, measurement and Google analytics
- Skills, knowledge and experience in optimising social networking channels and social media platforms
- Skills and experience in managing websites, including monitoring performance and trends with good knowledge of Google Adwords and SEO
About the Organisation
The Blue Knot Foundation is the leading national organisation working to improve the lives of the five million Australian adults who are survivors of childhood trauma, including abuse. The Foundation supports survivors, their families and communities through professional phone counselling, information, resources and educational workshops.
The Foundation also delivers professional development training, group supervision and consultancy for workers, organisations and practitioners working with survivors and also it advocates nationally for trauma-informed policy, practice and systems change.
Apply for this Job
If you have an ambition and a commitment to a leading community focussed organisation please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format and a cover letter responding to the skills required quoting reference #33896 or phone Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570 for further information.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Sales Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.