About the Role
• Research and present briefs on new topics, trends and opportunities
• Provide recommendations for the allocation of Minderoo’s philanthropic resources
• Develop discussion papers, submissions to government enquiries and policy publications.
• Develop relationships with experts and external stakeholders in the furtherance of Minderoo’s agenda
• Assist in general partnership relationships, reporting, meetings and enquiries
• Support the impact and measurement process across the organisation
• Support communication activities including social media, website updates and speech writing
• Tertiary qualifications in an applicable field
• Strong writing ability and impeccable communication skills
• Strong research skills and ability to interpret findings into recommendations
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously
• Knowledge of and passion for philanthropy, community development, and human rights.
• Intermediate social media skills
• Understanding of government processes and protocols
• Demonstrated ability to support the implementation of organisational strategies
• Confidence managing relationships with stakeholders across sectors
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 22 Sept 2017
Please quote in application: Research and Program Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.