About the Role
• Research and present briefs on new topics, trends and opportunities
• Provide recommendations for the allocation of Minderoo’s philanthropic resources
• Develop discussion papers, submissions to government enquiries and policy publications.
• Develop relationships with experts and external stakeholders in the furtherance of Minderoo’s agenda
• Assist in general partnership relationships, reporting, meetings and enquiries
• Support the impact and measurement process across the organisation
• Support communication activities including social media, website updates and speech writing
• Tertiary qualifications in an applicable field
• Strong writing ability and impeccable communication skills
• Strong research skills and ability to interpret findings into recommendations
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously
• Knowledge of and passion for philanthropy, community development, and human rights.
• Intermediate social media skills
• Understanding of government processes and protocols
• Demonstrated ability to support the implementation of organisational strategies
• Confidence managing relationships with stakeholders across sectors
About the Organisation
Minderoo is proudly Australian encompassing the Minderoo Foundation (founded in 2001 by Andrew and Nicola Forrest) and the private business holdings of the Minderoo Group. The core pillars of the Minderoo Foundation are: driving change in global cancer research to encourage collaboration, ending modern slavery, creating parity for Indigenous Australians, ensuring all children in Australia reach their full potential, nurturing new talents in the arts, generating world-changing research and innovation in Western Australia and innovative community development and environmental conservation initiatives.
Apply for this Job
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Research and Program Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.