About the Role
WISHIN are seeking a passionate professional to join a small team working to support women and their children who are homeless in Melbourne’s North.
• Are you looking for the opportunity to work with women using a feminist and trauma aware approach?
• Contract role, until 30 September 2018 in a welcoming and committed team
• Attractive employee benefits including generous salary packaging
About the role
Working with a team of committed professionals you will share the responsibility for providing assessment, case management and advocacy for the women and their children who are experiencing homelessness.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be an experienced case manager with a demonstrated commitment to working with women
• Have strong assessment and case planning skills, be flexible and open to new and creative ways of achieving outcomes
• Enjoy working with a small team, have great relationship skills and enjoy communicating with a diverse range of people.
With previous experience in a similar role, or ready to take the next step, your commitment to our values of equality, integrity, creativity and diversity will ensure your success in this role.
WISHIN encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women, women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women with disabilities and LGBTIQ women.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0438286594
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager Homelessness via Pro Bono Australia.