About the Role
- Leading NFP Organisation
- Part time, 3 days per week opportunity
- Based in Neutral Bay and Macquarie Park
We have an opportunities available for a highly motivated and innovative Couple & Family Counsellors to join our team. This position is based in our Neutral Bay Office. If you have a background working with complex, high needs couples and families and have a passion for making a positive social impact through the work you do, this could be the right role for you.
About the role
Counsellors work to ensure the achievement of program objectives through the provision of quality clinical work to clients and participation in other related clinical activities. Some of the duties would include:
- Provide counselling to couples, individuals and families and participate in related clinical activity.
- Provide consultation and supervisions to other staff as required. Support achievement of program objectives:
- Produce reports, correspondence and documentation as required
- Attend and contribute to team meetings as required
- Assist in the development of regional programs as required
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Degree qualified in Social Sciences or equivalent;
- Post Graduate qualification and training in Relationship Counselling or equivalent with an understanding of the systemic approach;
- Minimum 100 hours of clinically supervised face to face counselling experience with couples and/or with families;
- Self-management and ability to work within the organisation’s ethical framework, policies and procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in team;
- Efficient administrative skills including the use of information technology and data bases for communication, evaluation and data collection;
- Capacity to provide quality customer focused care.
We have a strong focus on professional development, so you can grow your career with us.
This is a part time position working 3 days per week including every Saturday based in our Neutral Bay Office. The days and hours of work will be Thursday 11.30pm to 8.00pm, Friday 8.30am to 5.00 pm, and Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm. The successful candidate should be available to work every second Saturday from our head office at Macquarie Park.
We promote a work-life balance and strongly believe in providing a supportive work environment.
About the Organisation
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Couple & Family Counsellor via Pro Bono Australia.