About the Role
Nature and Scope of Position
As the Director of Fundraising , you will be able to implement your creative fundraising and campaign management experience to lead a team to continue to deliver positive outcomes.
This is an exciting time for you to join Soldier On during this growth phase!
- Leading and developing a team to deliver fundraising revenue and growth goals, with a hands-on and inspiring approach
- Developing and implementing growth strategies across a growing fundraising portfolio that includes; the signature ‘Force for Good’ community fundraising campaign, November BBQ campaign, workplace giving, regular giving, trusts and foundations and bequests
- Collaborating with the Director of Communications and Marketing across all fundraising initiatives with a focus on developing the donor journey to ensure maximum impact through digital initiatives
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with key supporters to maximise fundraising results
- Working with the CEO to report on progress and outcomes, and to ensure consistencies across the organisation
- Full implementation of Raisers Edge NXT with the support of the Director of Shared Services.
To be considered for this role it is important that you have:
- Proven fundraising success and experience in a similar role implementing initiatives across a variety of fundraising campaigns within a small, high performing team
- Experience and a passion for developing and delivering community fundraising and campaign strategies to achieve income growth
- Marketing knowledge across multiple digital channels
- An inspiring and empowering management style with proven success developing high performing teams
- The ability to manage multiple projects and relationships while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive, develop trust and maintain flourishing working relationships
- Capacity for creative, innovative and dynamic thinking
- The team at Soldier On is passionate, fun and very dedicated. They are genuine and driven to reach fundraising targets so that they can continue to grow and fund the much needed services that Soldier On has become known for
About the Organisation
A leading national charity, Soldier On facilitates the successful reintegration of contemporary service men and women and their families. Established in 2012, individual, corporate and grants fundraising has funded over $6m to physical, psychological and social services to help thousands of veterans and their families. In 2017, Soldier On expanded their mission to fill the gap of ongoing, lifetime transitional services to contemporary National Security Agency members and their families.
- Soldier On works side by side with those who serve and protect Australia to help them secure their futures
What we do
We help those who have served and their families be resilient, connected and confident. Our support helps them:
- Get a job
- Learn new skills
- Be healthy and well
- Strengthen family and relationships
- Connect to mates and community networks
- Continue to serve Australia
- Participate in community, social and sporting activities
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 61886124
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Director of Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.