About the Role
Are you an experienced professional with a good understanding of health/community service provision and have outstanding stakeholder management, engagement and project management skills?
The position will be based out of our Queanbeyan or Moruya office, reporting to the Manager, Primary Care Development. This role will act as the primary conduit for the implementation of strategies aimed at supporting and/or influencing stakeholders to make quality system improvements for better health outcomes in the region. Your efforts will play a big part in supporting the work of the organisation to stop, slow, reverse or divert the flow of patients into acute health care.
To be considered, you have relevant qualifications and experience and:
* strong relationship management skills
* highly developed communication and influencing skills
* a good knowledge of recent developments in the health policy and system, in particular general practice, chronic disease management, aged care and mental health
* proven track record in project management in a complex, specialised environment
* strong analytical, data analysis and report writing skills
* an ability to use data to communicate opportunities for quality and system improvements
* current drivers licence and be prepared to travel within the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network catchment
* willing to undertake police check
Thanks to these talents, you’ll be able to manage your workload, work autonomously, meet deadlines and identify key issues. You will work well with people, especially clinicians, and be great in a team.
NB: This is a fixed-term position until 30 June 2020
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 1300069002
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Health Coordination Consultant via Pro Bono Australia.