About the Role
- Transform lives by raising significant funds that empower families living in poverty
- Work with a leading provider of microfinance and enterprise development
- Manage a diverse portfolio of major donors, trusts and foundations
Reporting to the Major Gifts Director you will prioritise the raising of funds from a portfolio of individual donors, grant managers, and trustees of trusts and foundations. A key focus will be to cultivate Gift in Will relationships in regional NSW.
Specifically, you will:
- Identify and develop major donors within the portfolio of existing supporters, providing ongoing stewardship
- Raise funds by facilitating opportunities for supporters to give and by making the ask
- Proactively identify mutually beneficial relationships with individuals, trustees and grant managers
- Help facilitate events to acquire new and engage existing supporters and promote Opportunity throughout NSW
- Identify, cultivate and nurture potential Gift in Will supporters
- Make presentations to potential major donors.
Benefits and Culture
- Friendly, professional Christian culture within a vibrant fundraising team
- Regular regional NSW travel
- Potential for limited international travel
- Remuneration commensurate with skills and experience and salary packaging available
- Convenient national office Sydney CBD location
- Join a national fundraising team with offices in different states.
This role would suit a relationship, sponsorship or major donor fundraiser with experience in establishing cause-related partnerships with a diverse group of trusts, foundations and philanthropists. You can demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communications to diverse audiences, and experience with regular reporting and maintaining activities in a CRM.
You are passionate about making a social impact to alleviate poverty by leveraging networks to further the mission of Opportunity. Your confident, proactive, mature and professional approach coupled with the ability to work in alignment with the values of the Christian ethos that motivates Opportunity, will be key to your success.
Opportunity is a child safe organisation. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a National Police Check and adhere to our Child Protection Policy.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
If you’re passionate about transforming the lives of families living in poverty, please click apply, sending your cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33960. For more information please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
Please quote in application: Partnership Manager – NSW via Pro Bono Australia.