About the Role
- Permanent Full Time role based in either Orange, Bathurst or Dubbo
- Be challenged – Lead our Disability services team across Western NSW
- Be rewarded – Play a key role in assisting our organisation through a period of rapid expansion & growth
We know that our staff are our greatest asset. So what can we offer you?
- Support! – Backing from an experienced and professional Executive Team.
- $$$! – Take advantage of great salary packaging benefits.
- Satisfaction! – Lead, mentor & coach your team; influence & encourage a positive approach to service delivery.
- Enjoyment! – A varied, challenging and rewarding role making a difference in the day to day work lives of our staff and customers.
- Opportunity – Join LiveBetter as we expand and grow and make this role your own.
About the Role
The role has responsibility for managing Disability Services for LiveBetter delivered within the Western NSW region. This includes accountability for programs and daily operations, service budgets, management and support of all service managers and teams, external relationships, image and reputation.
Some key accountabilities of the role include:
- Managing the operations of Disability Services in accordance with legislation, relevant standards, funding contracts and internal policy.
- Developing and maintaining operations systems and procedures to support the effective delivery of programs.
- Ensuring quality in service delivery to clients utilising person-centred approaches.
- Developing an operating budget and manage operations within budget.
- Recruiting, motivating and leading a team that supports the culture, values, and business objectives of LiveBetter.
- Managing relationships with external agencies and liaising as appropriate to ensure program delivery for clients.
- Implementing business development strategies that contribute to the positive growth and diversification of LiveBetter’s business and increased choice for clients.
What LiveBetter needs from you
We would love to hear from you if you are a professional and caring person who is prepared to embrace our values of Integrity, Respect, Cooperation, Empowerment and Excellence in your day to day work life.
To convince us that you are the best person for the job, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or at least 5 years experience managing programs that support community based services with a particular focus on Disability Services.
- Demonstrated understanding of budgets and acquittals along with experience in financial management of operations.
- High level planning skills along with well-developed problem solving skills and ability to resolve critical risks and issues.
- Experience operating within a complex, dynamic, and high-volume environment along with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to the care and protection of service users.
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership and management at a high level.
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills along with the ability to negotiate.
- Ability to use initiative, think laterally and strategically, to meet deadlines and produce quality work under pressure.
- Current driver’s licence with the ability & willingness to travel including overnight stays.
It would also be a bonus if you have experience in:
- Service development and design.
- Meeting rigorous external compliance requirements.
- Managing within a Quality Management System.
- Managing disability and or mental health services at a regional level.
You will also be required to undertake and pass a National Criminal Check, Working with Children Check & pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol screening).
About the Organisation
LiveBetter Community Services are one of the largest regionally based providers of community services in Eastern Australia. We strive to enable the people of regional Australia to live their best lives.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regional Manager, Disability Services (Orange, Bathurst or Dubbo) via Pro Bono Australia.