About the Role
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading conservation organisation
- Exceptional location in our Melbourne CBD office
- Permanent full time position
About the role:
This exciting role is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the Regular Giving program at Bush Heritage. Its specific focus is to develop and implement direct and digital marketing programs to acquire new regular donors and increase income from existing supporters. Key channels include face to face sales, email, social media and website, direct mail and telemarketing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Effective leadership and management of staff;
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Sound project management skills;
- Comprehensive research and analytical skills; and
- Proactive approaches to work with the ability to problem solve.
About the Organisation
Bush Heritage Australia is a national leader in landscape-scale conservation. Independent and evidence-based, we work where we are needed most: in areas of high conservation value with low levels of protection. We protect and help manage 6.2 million hectares of land, providing habitat for over 5800 native species, including at least 235 threatened species. We have two proven approaches to what we do: we carefully select, purchase and manage landscapes of high conservation value; and we work in partnership with others, including Traditional Owners, to achieve conservation outcomes.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: REGULAR GIVING COORDINATOR via Pro Bono Australia.