About the Role
This is a part-time (3 – 4 days/fortnight) 1-year contract, with a view to becoming permanent.
• Book-keeping experience in a medium-sized non-profit organisation (5 years minimum)
• Excellent MYOB skills
• Proven experience with payroll administration,
• High standard of regular use in office technology (Microsoft Office)
• Experience in working in a dynamic environment
• CRM experience
• Ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Strong administrative, numeracy, verbal and written skills
• Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision
• Strong time management skills
• Sensitivity to people who have been affected by suicide
• Book-keeping or accounting qualifications
• CiviCRM experience
• Close familiarity with reporting obligations under ACNC, ATO & ASIC for companies limited by guarantee
• People who have experienced suicidal thoughts, survived a suicide attempt, cared for someone who has attempted suicide, been bereaved by suicide, or been touched by suicide in another way are encouraged to apply.
• People with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons, people who identify as LGBTIQ and people from other discriminated backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
About the Organisation
Suicide Prevention Australia provides national leadership for the suicide prevention sector in Australia. SPA works collaboratively to develop a community that knows how to ask for help and how to give help.
We build and facilitate partnerships to change behaviours and attitudes to suicide prevention, and to amplify the voices of people with lived experience of suicide.
We are honoured to draw upon the knowledge and wisdom of the national Lived Experience Network and are particularly grateful to lived experience advisors from across the country who work with us to amplify these voices.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0292621130
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Accounts Officer (part time) via Pro Bono Australia.