About the Role
Reporting to the CEO the Accounts/Finance Officer provides financial and operational support to the CEO, program staff and volunteers.
• Relevant qualification in accounting or finance or equivalent experience
• Satisfactory National Police Check and Victorian Working with Children Check.
Key Selection Criteria:
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain financial (including budgeting), administrative, information and record management systems.
• Demonstrated high level skills in the use of:_
o Financial Planning and Reporting
o Computer software packages including: Xero
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and display initiative.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
• Sound knowledge in the use of electronic communications and electronic banking
• Knowledge of, or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge o,f policies, regulations, statutory and legal requirements relevant to a workplace
• Well developed interpersonal , oral and written communication skills
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Lee Ann Basser
Phone : +61390445402
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Accounts/Finance Officer via Pro Bono Australia.