About the Role
- Senior Leadership Opportunity!
- Are you passionate about your staff being the best they can be?
- Do you enjoy a mixture of strategy, operations and leadership? This may be the role for you.
We have an opportunity for a dedicated Education professional, with solid teaching expertise with leadership and management experience, to join the team that in turn, builds countless futures. It is a responsibility. It will be a challenge. But ultimately, the rewards will be great.
As our incumbent Associate Head of Campus, you will be the ultimate catalyst, providing training and development to those at the coalface of our Education mission.
You will draw upon your 5+ years in teaching and educational leadership to enhance this varied and multifaceted position, as you:
- Work collaboratively with the Campus Principal to support staff at our Flexible Learning Centre;
- Oversee the Operational running of the campus, as the 2ic to the Campus Principal;
- Assist staff in the development of innovative and appropriate teaching and learning resources, in collaboration with the Head of Curriculum and Network Assistant Principal -Teaching and Learning;
- Facilitate and Support Teachers and Youth Worker staff in understanding the Youth+ Practice Framework to enable our young people to thrive;
- Support the development of innovative programs to enhance the wellbeing outcomes for young people, in collaboration with the Head of Wellbeing;
- Build and develop the workplace on a broader level, through the planning and provision of professional support and development services for staff, in collaboration with the Head of Wellbeing;
- Support the Campus Principal to meet the Catholic Education Department, Local, Territory and Federal Governments reporting requirements;
- Help guide the future direction through strategic and operational planning, in collaboration with the Network Principal, Campus Principal, Assistant Principal – Teaching and Learning and Heads of Wellbeing and Curriculum.
You are the consummate communicator. You move with ease through a variety of diverse teaching environments. You have also performed admirably in a position of responsibility in the past and have the leadership experience to show for it. You also possess the requisite computer skills across a variety of programs and packages.
Other requirement of the role include:
A tertiary qualification in Secondary Education
- Eligibility or current membership to the Northern Territory Teacher Registration Board
- Commitment to and the ability to lead a multi-disciplinary community focused team and its families
- A minimum of 5+ years in a teaching role
- A minimum of 3+ years in a Leadership position
- A respect for our values of Respect, Safe and Legal, Honesty and Participation
- Highly developed interpersonal skills across multi-faceted groups of people (Colleagues, young people, parents and community organisations)
About the Organisation
EREA Youth+ seeks to respond to the needs of young people disenfranchised and disengaged from mainstream education. We provide a place and an opportunity to re-engage in a suitable, flexible learning environment.
Apply for this Job
If successful, you will form part of our Senior Leadership team, contributing to, and directing the journeys of, not only your colleagues, but also the direction of our young people.
An initial Contract of three years will be offered subject to a six months probationary period. A further two year Contract may be offered upon a successful Performance Review.
Applications from suitably qualified and experienced Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged.
To apply for this job go to: http://youthplus.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/
& enter ref code: 3856573.
Applications close 23 November 2017
Please quote in application: Associate Head of Campus via Pro Bono Australia.