About the Role
1. Finance data entry and record keeping
• Accounts payable and receivables
• Bank reconciliations
• All the data entry for all the accounts
• Maintain the Sub Ledger Reporting system daily to ensure that transactions are placed in their correct jobs.
• Record supplier payments and office expenses in Reckon accounting software, coding to appropriate accounts.
• Enter data from the house reports as required Reconciliations of key accounts
• Reconcile all accounts on a monthly basis
About the Organisation
Our Friars can be found in a variety of works that include parish priests, teachers, and Chaplains. We care for the sick and the aged, the lonely, refugees, assist families in trouble and give support to disadvantaged youth in the streets. We work to protect our environment and some of our friars are missionaries in Papua New Guinea.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0293699307
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Book keeper via Pro Bono Australia.