About the Role
The role provides key support to the State Manager by providing analytical insights and developing a strategic approach to business improvement. Your strong commercial/financial management background will be an asset to the State Leadership Team.
- Liaise with the state team to challenge and support the development of strategies and initiatives that will achieve the organisations strategy.
- Facilitate the state corporate business and budget planning cycle.
- Support the business in its accountability for execution by facilitating an ongoing review of the portfolio, while providing insights to raise performance and effectiveness.
- Provide regular performance and business guidance to the State Manager ensuring centres are tracking positively to budget.
- Actively contribute as a member of the State Leadership Team in driving strategy and delivering on priorities in-line with Goodstart’s vision and purpose.
To be successful in the role, it is essential that you possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or related a degree or relevant experience
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling & business case development
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and report on key business drivers
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage competing priorities and projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful national organisation who are making a difference to the lives of children and families across Australia every day.
Goodstart Early Learning values people with integrity, passion, professionalism and a strong commitment to making a positive social impact. We are committed to providing you with opportunities for career growth and progression; outstanding learning and development opportunities and fun culture, coupled with flexible work-life balance.
About the Organisation
Goodstart is Australia's largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia's children and their families. Every day, 13,500 Goodstart staff support over 60,000 families and the 71,500 children that attend our 648 centres nation–wide. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
In NSW/ACT we have 130 centres that support over 13,000 children and 2,600 employees. We are excited to be recruiting for a Business Improvement Manager based at our office in Alexandria to be part of our NSW State Leadership team for a period of 12 months to cover a maternity leave position.
Apply for this Job
If you are interested in this opportunity, please upload your Cover Letter and CV to our website. If you have any questions regarding the role, please e-mail Stephanie Hartley email@example.com
Posting Notes: ALEXANDRIA || NSW || Australia (AU) || Operations || || No Early Childhood Qualification || Full-Time
Please quote in application: Business Improvement Manager via Pro Bono Australia.