About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to assume the leadership role at a young and dynamic not-for-profit organisation that has developed a strong community reputation and now needs to take its growth to the next level.
Working closely with the board, the purpose of this role is to lead The Nappy Collective Inc (“TNC”) both strategically and operationally. Key responsibilities will include further strengthening the reputation of the organisation, leading the development of sustainable corporate partnerships and fundraising initiatives as well as continuing to build on our engagement with the community.
- You’re passionate and energised to do great work in the community and have at least 10+ years’ experience in corporate, small business or a community organisation
- You’re committed to the cause of family/domestic violence as well as being focused on driving partnership and fundraising opportunities for The Nappy Collective.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to think outside the square and get things done
- You love networking and generating new leads for an organisation.
- You’re authentic, relate well with others and know how to provide structure to those around you.
- You have the ability to lead and run multiple projects and you’re able to manage to a budget.
- You also have terrific time management and organisational skills
About the Organisation
The Nappy Collective, twice a year, runs national campaigns (collectives) to collect leftover, unused disposable nappies and redistributes them to organisations that support families in crisis or in need.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0408520823
Please email your detailed resume (with at least two references) together with your cover letter, telling us why The Nappy Collective needs you to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.