About the Role
- Full Time Position
- Eastern Suburbs Location
- Salary Packaging Available
- Not-For-Profit Organisation
EACH is seeking a highly motivated Client Systems and Information Officer to provide functional, technical and administrative support to users of EACH’s client information systems. This is an excellent opportunity to work close to home and join a dynamic team with a leading social and community health organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing technical and functional helpdesk support to EACH staff and clients;
- Collecting and recording accurate data in accordance with funder and organisational specifications;
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the organisation and with software vendors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in system administration and experience in statutory reporting to funding bodies;
- Experience working in a community, health, disability or aged care environment;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to build strong relationships and work well in a team environment;
- Experience using Carelink+ or a similar Client Information
- System in the Health/Community Health sector is highly
About the Organisation
EACH is a creative, responsive, innovative organisation that provides leadership and excellence through the provision of a diverse range of integrated services that improve health, wellbeing and community participation throughout Australia.
EACH is guided by the principles of the social model of health; holistic service provision; continuous quality improvement; consumer and community participation; and development of the diverse social aspects of the community we work in.
Apply for this Job
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo a National Police Check prior to commencement and have a Working with Children Check (if required) to be considered for the role.
For specific information about the role, please contact: Sara Harrison - Client & Information Systems Manager on (03) 8720 1149.
Vacancy closes 5pm, Thursday, 30 November 2017.
For a full position description and/or to apply on line please visit our Careers Centre at http://each.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies.
For a full position description and/or to apply on line please visit our Careers Centre at http://each.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies and quote reference number:3862337. Applications close 30 November 2017
Please quote in application: Client Systems and Information Officer via Pro Bono Australia.