About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists to join the NDP team in the role of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Coordinator. The role will develop, promote and administer NDP’s pilot of a voluntary CPD program in the disability sector, where workers are encouraged to undertake continuous individual learning over a 12 month period. The successful applicant will possess strong administration skills, with exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate CPD program registrations (including data entry of records, promotional activities and responding to queries);
- Collate, verify and maintain up-to-date learning records for CPD program participants;
- Produce bi-monthly reports on CPD program participant activity;
- Develop and produce certificates for those who successfully complete the CPD program;
- Respond to all CPD program queries;
- Coordinate professional development activities across a range of formats, including face-to-face workshops, online learning and webinars;
- Investigate possible program enhancements;
- Produce a monthly CPD e-newsletter and calendar of events;
- Other program duties, as required.
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills, with strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of office information technology skills and knowledge, including the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong customer service skills (written and verbal) and a member focused attitude;
- Experience with Dynamic Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM);
- A demonstrated personal commitment to ongoing learning;
- Sound problem solving, planning and time management skills;
- The ability to build strong, respectful and productive relationships with all stakeholders;
- Capacity to be self-directed and autonomous, and work with others within a small team environment;
- Experience with a CPD program or professional membership association is desirable.
About the Organisation
NDS is the national industry association for disability services, representing approximately 1,200 non-government service providers. Collectively, our members operate several thousand services for Australians with all types of disability. NDS’s members range in size from small support groups to large multi-service organisations, and are located in every State and Territory across Australia.
NDS promotes the full inclusion of people with disability and this commitment is outlined in our Disability Action Plan (DAP).
National Disability Practitioners (NDP) is a professional association for the disability workforce and operates as a division of NDS. NDP launched in December 2014 with the purpose of increasing the professionalism of the sector’s workforce and raising the standards of disability service delivery. NDP is committed to inspiring, developing and supporting the Australian disability workforce. There are more than 14,000 individual NDP members across Australia, ranging from disability support workers, to sector leaders, allied health practitioners, students and those undertaking business support roles.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.