About the Role
VICSERV is seeking to expand its pool of sessional mental health trainers to deliver professional development training. We are seeking a range of people with current mental health industry and training experience to deliver VICSERV workshops to community sector workers and other audiences.
Contracted engagements will be subject to demand and by negotiation and will generally occur during business hours, at our office in Elsternwick, or at clients’ premises throughout metro and regional areas.
Key selection criteria
– Demonstrated excellent training facilitation and delivery skills
– Current industry work experience in the mental health sector
– Knowledge and experience in contemporary mental health frameworks such as recovery-orientation, trauma informed care, and supporting self-advocacy
– Ability to respond sensitively and appropriately to disclosures of mental health issues in a training environment
– Current ABN and own Worksafe/personal accident insurance
– Willingness to travel through metro and regional areas.
– Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
– Experience working as a consumer or carer peer worker
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9519 7000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Contract Sessional Trainer(s) – Mental Health via Pro Bono Australia.